8.05.2008

The First Heirloom Tomato

So, first let me just say that I have become addicted to the video feature on the macbook. It's addicting or maybe I just always wanted to be a movie star. I don't know. 

But, seriously, we had a tomato tonight. The first heirloom tomato from our garden and it was AMAZING! No, seriously, amazing. Like, I'm not sure we've ever had a tomato so good. 

Uh, back to that macbook video addiction ... here's the clip of us cutting up said tomato. The eating part was too obscene to publish - sorry. ;) 




LOL - funny how I argue with John about where the tomato is from. Don't miss the martini glass to the side there ... yea, that's mine. ;)

4 comments:

cat147 said...

psst. yes, this is one of those 'just for fun' posts. laugh ... it's funny. ;)

Susan said...

hilarious! wonderful end to a long couple of days moving kid out of house - needed the laugh and the distraction! The fruit IS inviting and I'm sure worth the trip to Helmetta. Will be loading the Prius soon - save me a bite!

Unknown said...

So, is there a recipe yet for an Heirloom Tomato martini?

cat147 said...

heirloom tomato martini! we'll have to work on that!! ;)