7.05.2008

The Beginning

Just a little background information to get things started:















My husband and I purchased a house just about a year ago. It is a 3 bedroom (well 4 if you count the back room ... more on that at some point) 1980's-era modular home in New Jersey. I haven't measured the living area yet - but I am guessing it is about 2,000 sq ft. We both try to live an eco-friendly life and as we go about this house "making it our own" we are faced with SO MANY choices about how to do things. Flooring, space layout, cabinetry, water, heating & cooling which includes windows, and landscaping to name the big ticket items.

So, when I either get overwhelmed and need advice or we have actually made a decision - this is where I'll come to put it out there for the rest of the world to read. Even if that is only my family that can't witness the house progress from their distant locales. ;)

No comments: